We look forward to serving you. Below you will find important information about your installation appointment:
Included Scope of Work:
- Disconnect and haul-away existing appliance(s), if applicable.
- Perform initial inspection of the appliance for visual manufacturer defects or damage.
- Connect to appropriate code-compliant, existing electrical, plumbing, and/or ducting.
- Level on a flat, solid floor or surface, if applicable.
- Appropriately secure the appliance to cabinet, counter top, and/or wall.
- Test unit upon completion of work.
- The quoted price above is based on client-provided details, sight unseen, using client-supplied appliances and materials. Anything not specifically included is considered to be excluded.
- Sometimes modifications are required to accommodate the new appliance(s) and comply with building codes. Your installer will give you a quote for any necessary modifications, and will require your authorization prior to performing them.
- Any necessary parts or accessories that were not included with the purchase of the appliance may be provided by the installer for a nominal charge. If the installer does not have the necessary parts or accessories immediately available, the installation may need to be rescheduled.
- Payment is due upon completion of work. We prefer checks (made out to Pro Appliance Installation), or credit and debit cards via mobile swipe. For the safety of our drivers, we discourage cash payments. Voluntary gratuity may be given to the installer for exceptional work, at your discretion. Your receipt and survey link will be sent via email. Please check your spam folder if you don’t see it.
- Please make sure the old appliance is empty, and surrounding areas are clear (including under the sink for dishwasher installation). The installer reserves the right to refuse the project if these conditions are not met, or the area is unsanitary or hazardous.
- If you need to reschedule the installation time, please notify us as soon as possible. Rescheduling or cancelling the day of the appointment (or not being present within 15 minutes after the installer’s actual arrival time) may incur additional fees.